Sunday, April 10, 2016

Reflection on Production

This is the reflection of my production week and how it all went down. It was such a rough week so here's all the reasons why.


1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

The amount of things that went right this week were very few. I think that the only thing that actually went right this week was that I completed the blog posts on Sunday. Everything else was a mess so that is why my rough cuts are very very rough. I had a hard week academically and didn't have time to work on this project until this weekend so that is why there were very few successes this week.

2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
Since I had a chemistry test this week and a physiology test I was crammed with studying and finding time to even think. So I did not barely have any time to work on this project. I think that maybe if I had a different schedule for my classes and all of my tests were not in this week when I was supposed to do the production week for this project, this week would have gone much more smoothly. However, since my life is a mess 90% of the time, it is not surprising that this week was crazy filled with tests and projects that I needed to complete.  
     However, once I got started on my project, things started to go much better.  I learned that iMovie is very confusing but I figured it out fairly quickly.  I also realized that this topic is super interesting to me so I was actually motivated to get it done.  I have not felt this way about a project in a while. 

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
Since I do not have any test this coming week, I feel very confident that this will be a much better and more successful week for me. I will be able to focus more on this project and less on chemistry. I think that I have set myself up to be successful at this point which is very important if I want the rest of this post-production week to go well.  

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
  Now, I am feeling much better about this project since the hardest part in my opinion is now over. I think that the rest of the project will be fun and I will actually be able to enjoy myself working on this video essay from this point on. Now that I have figured out how to work iMovie and get it figured out on Blogger, I think that I will be much more efficient with my time and be able to get a lot more done with this project in a relatively shorter amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment