Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Reflection on Post-Production Week

This is how this week went and how I'm feeling about the coming weeks with the closing of this project.


1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence. 
I really liked this week because I realized how well this project was going to go now that I know how I wanted things to go. I finally understood how to use iMovie and I learned how to better make the visual and audio relationship flow. This week was hard and it took a lot of time to get all of this done, however I am very pleased with how far this project has come since last week with the rough cut.

2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
Some of the challenges, however, were that it took a lot of time to get all of the work done in the week that we were given. Since my rough cut really was so bad and very very rough, I pretty much had to start from scratch because I got so many helpful criticisms on my rough cut. I realized that it was way easier to just start over and re-write the script. Re-writing the script was really hard but I think that it was best for the betterment of the project.

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
I think that next week will go very nicely because I got all of the hard stuff out of the way this week. I realize that next week I am still going to be editing my video, but the editing will not be as significant as this week's editing was. Hopefully, next week will be a breeze because I also have a lot of tests next week that I need to focus on.

4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
I think that this project is going much much better now that I have finished this first part of the editing process. The hardest part is now over and I can focus on fixing the little things. I think that this project was a lot harder than the other 2 that we have done, but I also found that his project was the most enjoyable. This was a fun project because it involved a topic that I actually really enjoyed talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment