Sunday, April 10, 2016

Peer Review 11b

This is a blog post for Mariana's podcast on the patient's charts and why they are important.

Here is where I wrote my comments on her blog post where she published her rough cut.
I chose to review her project using the "form" activity recommendations because I think that is where it needed the most work.  I think that I helped her understand that background music while she is talking is a good idea, but with the wrong type of background music, her voice (which is already very quiet) can be overpowering to her voice and the important things she is saying.   I made sure to note that a soft and calm background noise would not be a bad idea, but if it is too distracting, the audience may not want to listen to the podcast if too much is going on.  I also made sure to include a reference to page 72, #4 on the list, Use of Evidence, because I think it would be helpful for her audience to know that the information on the patients charts were coming from somewhere credible, and she was not just making up the information.

Overall, I really enjoyed listening to the rough cut of this podcast.  It made me really interested in this topic and I found myself wanting to know more about it.  I am really looking forward to hearing the final cut of this podcast!

No comments:

Post a Comment