Sunday, May 1, 2016

Draft of Open Letter

So for this blog post, I'm just lettin all you peer reviewers out there know what to expect from this attached document, and what you should look out for!

     I would like you to know that I am still working out what it is exactly that I want to focus on specifically.  It is really hard for me to decide on one thing in specific that really changed or helped me or affected my experience in this class.  If there is something that doesn't make sense, please let me know.  Also if my transitions are a bit rough, then please let me know.  I am thinking about focusing more on my time management then anything else, since I was taking physio and chemistry (each with a lab) while also taking this class and a gen ed and how hard it was to learn how to cope with time management, but how I also have learned so much from struggling with it.


HERE is where you'll find my letter about this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment