Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Editorial Report 15a

Here is where I am going to compare and contrast my editorial report 14a to my newest draft of this first body paragraph for all y'all.


1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?
I don't think that the content changed all that much. If anything, I made sure that the formatting was correct and that the paragraphs were not too long (I had to separate a few of them into multiple paragraphs because they were too long). I also added some more substance to my ideas if that makes any sense. So I just included more details to what I had originally had so it wasn't just summarizing or bland talking. I think that I 'spiced it up a little bit' so that it is more interesting to read for the audience.  

2. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?
I think that the only way the form changed was that I added the MLA format header and footer that I had completely forgotten about in the original draft of my final project. After seeing some of the other standard college essays that were completed, I realized that I needed to include those aspects in order to fully grasp the true elements of the standard college essay genre. I think that now it seems like I really learned a lot in this English class about professionalism and writing and the relationship that the two have on the content of the genre.


No comments:

Post a Comment