Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Peer Review for Amorah Pratt's Video Essay

Here is where I will be analyzing Amorah Pratt's 3rd paragraph for her Video Essay as her final project.

    In my comments, I said that she had made a really good start of a project.  She really was able to show her strong personality just through her rough cut of WRITING the draft.  So I can't wait to see what it will be like as a Video Essay and you will be able to both see and hear her and really get a sense for who she is as a person and as a writer.  I didn't have many suggestions for her rough cut, other than to maybe talk about the English class a little sooner and show how it related to what she was discussing for so long in the majority of this section.  I think that she could have included it somewhere in the middle without it being too forced.  I didn't really need to use the Student's Guide but, once again, I thought she did a stellar job with her voice, which is such an important part to the video essay and any genre for that matter.
   So, if you couldn't already tell, I really admire her voice in her writing, and how easy it is to tell who she is as both a writer and a person!

No comments:

Post a Comment