Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report 14a

In this blog post, I'll be sharing my first body paragraph.  There are a lot of things that are wrong with this so please feel free to edit the crap out of it.  It is still a work in progress.

Here is where you can find my first body paragraph about time management!

FROM CONTENT OUTLINE:
Body Paragraph 1

MAIN IDEA
  • Discuss the reasons why I struggled with time management and the things that I did to help myself become more organized
  • Discuss my plans for changing my organizational skills
  • How it will help me in the future
EVIDENCE
  • Hard classes that I was taking with this English class
    • shows how my expectations were completely wrong for the class overall
  • Thought that English wouldn't take as much time
    • completely underestimated the amount of time that it would take to get all of the necessary work done for these projects.
  IMPORTANCE:
  • The importance of this paragraph is that it showed me that I will always have a lot of things to do but it is the amount of time that I spend figuring out how much I should spend on each thing and learning how to prioritize my time that was what was an important outcome of this class.

1. How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?
Since I really didn't have much of a choice on this one, I was stuck with a standard college essay for my final project. I planned it out this way though because I thought that a reflection would best be explained in an essay format as opposed to a podcast or a video segment. But it was especially not a good use of the QRG. I definitely liked that I was able to use the standard college essay format to figure this final project out because it allowed me to separate my ideas out in paragraph form. It is much easier and will be much easier to explain how I have grown and what this course has done to change me as both a person and a writer.  

2. How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?
The production of this raw material was not terrible to create. There weren't any technological challenges with this project since I wasn't using GarageBand or Excel or iMovie. I know how to work Word and Google Docs so I think that that aspect was really easy. The main problems that I am going to face now is that I need to expand on my ideas more and not just summarize. I need to use good examples and find the time to finish this as well as find time to study for my finals and complete other last projects that have been assigned to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment