Sunday, May 1, 2016

Peer Review 14b for Ben Barnett

Here you will find the peer review that I completed for Ben Barnett's standard college essay and his first body paragraph on time management.

In this peer review, I left comments that said that he did an overall really good job with discussing how it is that he has progressed throughout this semester, but I think that the only thing that he really needs to make sure he checks are the little spelling and grammar issues.  Even though it is local revisions, it is an important part of the final project.  I think that overall this is a really good final essay but the grammar and spelling is an important part too.  On page 72 of the Student's Guide it is important that he includes evidence, so maybe including a citation from the syllabus would help? I really admired his voice throughout the paragraph though.

No comments:

Post a Comment