Thursday, March 3, 2016

Production Schedule

THIS IS IT.  THIS IS THE BLOG POST THAT WILL BE EXPLAINING WHAT MY LIFE WILL BE LIKE FOR THE NEXT WEEK.  I CANNOT WAIT.



PSA: The rest of the excel (completed date and any changes that I made) will be added once I finish the actual production phase and can say what I ended up doing and not doing based off of this rough schedule that I made.


Writing Script: 
       This is just putting all of the information that I have, into words that I can use/read off of for the podcast part of the project.  This will be the most important part because without this, I won't be able to clearly express my thoughts and I would just be rambling.  This script will be the outline of the podcast.  It will include places where I need to pause, allow places for the interview snippets to go, etc.

Opening/Body Paragraph/Closing Parts:
     Once the script is done, I can do the podcast in segments.  I will obviously start at the beginning and work my way through.  But by taking breaks in between each section, I will have less mistakes and there will be less editing to be done at the end of the podcast making in post-production.


Adding Sounds:
     This is when garageband is going to come in handy.  This is when I will add the background sounds so that my voice is just boring and the audience starts to tune me out.  I will also add the snippets of the interviews in this section so that I can edit the interviews and get the right portion in for the podcast.  Adding sounds will include the editing of the interviews so that only Pettygrove and Buenos' voices can be heard.  I don't want my voice or questions to be in the interview portions.  I will do the explaining for the script part and make sure that the interview snippets flow with the script that I wrote.

IT IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH WORK BUT I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW THAT I HAVE PLANNED ALL OF THIS.  DEEP YOGA BREATHS WILL BE MUCH NEEDED.

No comments:

Post a Comment